|The CNC 4x4 Club is always eager to bring in new members into the group.
Prerequisites to Membership:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must hold a valid driver's license.
- You must have a minimum of personal liability (PL) and property damage (PD) insurance on
Steps to Membership:
Please contact our New Member Liaison for any questions.
- Read and agree to the CNC 4x4 Club ByLaws.
- Complete the Membership Application and Waiver.
- Send Application and Waiver by mail, e-mail, or bring to a club event.
- Submit a Certificate of Completion of the Tread Lightly 101 Online Awareness Course. (Send pdf copy of certificate.)
- Await response from Board of Directors.
- Upon approval, submit New Member dues payment of $50 or $52 (see below). (Includes CNC T-Shirt.)
Annual dues are $40. This covers your immediate family (one representative vote). New members have an additional one-time initiation fee of $10. If you pay via PayPal then include an extra $2 to cover their fee.
Pay via PayPal- send payment of $52 to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Extra $2 to cover the PayPayl fee.)
Or make check payable for $50 to- Central North Carolina 4x4 Club.
Mail to: Central North Carolina 4x4 Club
PO Box 91452
Raleigh, NC 27675
(NOTE: All membership applications are subject to review by the CNC-4x4 BOD.)